Full Bar Hours
Thurs: 4pm – 9pm
Friday: 4pm – 9pm
Saturday: 11am – 9pm
Sunday: 10am – 3pm
The Garver Patio has gone above and beyond Dane County regulations since opening in June. We restructured our entire business plan to provide a safe environment for staff and customers and have been successful in our efforts. We have eliminated shared menus as well as interactions with servers and bartenders by using innovative technology. Customers need only enter the building to use the restroom, at which time a mask is required. Our capacity is controlled and our tables are socially-distanced and constantly sanitized. We are glad to see Dane County moving the service industry towards more limited interactions overall.
As we begin to expand our programming during regular hours of operation, we want to make sure our community knows that we are continuing to operate as a socially-distanced, uber-cautious, outdoor bar and restaurant. For those who have already visited, thank you for your support, you can expect the same experience with more food options and socially-distanced entertainment on your next visit. For those who haven’t visited yet, we look forward to seeing you! Bring your mask.
OUR CURRENT CONDITIONS
- Capacity is limited to maintain social distancing. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Food and beverage ordering is interaction-free. All orders and payments occur via a link you receive when seated. Speak with the host or other patio staff if you have questions.
- Tables and seating areas are socially distanced, please do not move them. If an adjustment is needed please speak with the host.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized between each use.
- Please respect 6ft social distancing if you get up from your table or seating area.
- Masks are required when not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available, please use often.
- All plates and utensils are disposable, please dispose of trash & recycling in proper receptacles.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.